Welcome to the Kanata Rhythmic Gymnastics Club!
Online Registration for the Recreational March Break Camp and the 6-week Spring Session are now open!
If you have a gymnast in a KRSG class, don't forget to take the opportunity to visit their class during this celebration of National Gymnastics Week.
Providing a safe
and fun environment
for rhythmic gymnasts.
As one of the longest established gymnastics clubs in Canada, the Kanata Rhythmic Gymnastics Club was the first rhythmic club in Eastern Ontario.
The Club offers a variety of programs to suit the interests and skill levels of all members from age 4 to adult. Recreational training is offered in area schools and community centres to girls aged four and older. Advanced Training is offered at the Interclub and Provincial levels to interested and committed gymnasts after an audition process.
Why Choose Us
Gymnastics for Life:
- a Attitude - KRSG gymnasts develop team spirit and a real sense of belonging to a larger community. Participation in our classes builds positive friendships outside of a gymnast's regular school and family connections. Many of our coaches are former KRSG gymnasts who began training at the recreational level at four years of age and who have continued their connections to the club well into their teenage and young adult years.
- b Balance and Co-ordination - The fair and healthy environment that is developed by the coaches in the KRSG classes, encourages a lifelong interest in sport and a healthier lifestyle overall. Gymnasts will specifically develop better balance and co-ordination, along with a general increased fitness level. A positive approach to physical fitness and a better sense of self are all side benefits to participation in the club.
- c Concentration - The focused attention and concentration that is developed through the introduction and practice of the various skills and body technique in classes can be applied to a KRSG gymnasts' life outside of the gym. By high school, students who continue participation in rhythmic gymnastics have also developed excellent organizational and study habits, as they use available time wisely allowing them to maintain friendships and volunteer or job responsibilities, creating a more balanced lifestyle.
- Welcome to Kanata Cup ---Preliminary Schedule KanCup2015Schedule -Mar4more
- Funhaven is offering a wonderful opportunity for KRSG gymnasts and…more
- The advertising for the 2015 Pan American Games has solidly…more
- Over this past weekend, several of the club’s provincial gymnasts…more
- From February 7th to February 14th is Canadian Gymnastics Week!…more