Welcome to the Kanata Rhythmic Gymnastics Club!
Online Registration for the 6-week Spring Session, April 25th - June 6th, and our Recreational Summer Camps are now open! Please click here to access our online registration system.
Advanced training AUDITIONS held on June 13th, to register click here.
Providing a safe
and fun environment
for rhythmic gymnasts.
As one of the longest established gymnastics clubs in Canada, the Kanata Rhythmic Gymnastics Club was the first rhythmic club in Eastern Ontario.
The Club offers a variety of programs to suit the interests and skill levels of all members from age 4 to adult. Recreational training is offered in area schools and community centres to girls aged four and older. Advanced Training is offered at the Interclub and Provincial levels to interested and committed gymnasts after an audition process.
Why Choose Us
Gymnastics for Life:
- a Attitude - KRSG gymnasts develop team spirit and a real sense of belonging to a larger community. Participation in our classes builds positive friendships outside of a gymnast's regular school and family connections. Many of our coaches are former KRSG gymnasts who began training at the recreational level at four years of age and who have continued their connections to the club well into their teenage and young adult years.
- b Balance and Co-ordination - The fair and healthy environment that is developed by the coaches in the KRSG classes, encourages a lifelong interest in sport and a healthier lifestyle overall. Gymnasts will specifically develop better balance and co-ordination, along with a general increased fitness level. A positive approach to physical fitness and a better sense of self are all side benefits to participation in the club.
- c Concentration - The focused attention and concentration that is developed through the introduction and practice of the various skills and body technique in classes can be applied to a KRSG gymnasts' life outside of the gym. By high school, students who continue participation in rhythmic gymnastics have also developed excellent organizational and study habits, as they use available time wisely allowing them to maintain friendships and volunteer or job responsibilities, creating a more balanced lifestyle.
- The Kanata Rhythmic Gymnastics Club is pleased to be recognized…more
- The Kanata Cup was filled with rhythmic gymnasts, from the…more
- Congratulations to all the participants for a wonderful Kanata Cup! The…more
- Congratulations to everyone for a wonderful Kanata Cup. A huge…more
- Welcome to Kanata Cup - Celebrating 25 years --- Surprise -…more